Are you a confident Marketing Executive looking for your next challenge? You’ll need to have the ability to work autonomously, whilst planning and executing marketing strategies set by the Marketing manager. Ideally you will have a CIM qualification or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, an understanding of medical devices or a highly technical products and have a creative flair in artwork!
Working for a company that is rapidly expanding you will have a can-do attitude and be open to the challenge of a varied and fast paced role. Working with other departments on an ad-hoc basis you should be confident in all communication and be able to plan and prioritise your workload.
Core responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to
• Working with the Marketing Manager to implement and develop comprehensive marketing plans
• Prepare and organise events including exhibition spaces, stand builds, VIP dinners and speaking opportunities
• Manage the company’s digital channels including email, social media, website and referrals.
• Creation of new product collateral using software such as Adobe Creative Suite
• Coordinate customer and internal communications
• Analysis of market data
• General administration duties
This is merely the tip of the iceberg! If you think you have what it takes to work for this industry leading company then please apply for more information.
The role would suit candidates living in and around Peterborough, Huntingdon, St Ives, Stamford, Oundle, Oakham, Whittlesey, Grantham, Corby, Wellingborough, Kettering, Thrapston and Bourne.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.