Material Control Engineer – Perm – Manufacturing
Do you have a degree in engineering or chemistry? Experienced with using an ERP or SAP system? Have you worked in a production/manufacturing environment?
The role of a Material Control Engineer is a critical role for the business. This role is accountable for ensuring monitoring the usage of materials throughout the production facility. You will be using your analytical and problem solving skills to ensure material balancing and investigate anomalies. The role will require strong time management, high organisational skills and attention to detail.
The day to day duties for the position of Material Control Engineer to include:
• Carry out material analysis of production batches
• Daily use of the ERP system
• Lead investigations and project into improving material control
• Maintain good communication skills with the other departments
• Drive material control improvements through the business
• Provide support to operational staff around any material control issues
My client is a leading high class manufacturing company delivering components on a global scale. They have an exciting opportunity for a Material Control Engineer to join their growing team.
For the position Material Control Engineer we are looking for:-
• Must have experience of working within a manufacturing/industrial environment
• Degree in chemistry or engineering
• SAP experience
• ERP experience
• Strong Excel skills
• Excellent communication skills
This is a Monday to Friday position with an attractive salary and excellent benefits package including an annual bonus scheme.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.