Are you a skilled Design engineer? Are you able to carry out complex engineering calculations? We are currently seeking a Senior Design engineer for an industry leading Automotive organisation.
The day to day duties for the Senior Design engineer position would include:
• To create general technical drawings using CAD
• Carry out feasibility studies, reviews and installation checks
• Carry out FEA on components & assemblies
My Client works alongside some of the largest and most successful Automotive companies in the world and are very established within the industry. They also offer a very comprehensive benefits package and development opportunities to progress within the business.
For the Senior Design engineer position there are several essential skills and experience, such as:
• Qualified to degree level in a related engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
• Solid CAD and FEA experience
• Knowledge of a variety of manufacturing processes such as Fabrications, Welding, Castings and Machining.
Any experience of the Automotive industry would be advantageous as would any Siemens NX CAD software experience.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.