My client is recruiting for an administrator to help improve the efficiency of the company and help increase their customer base whilst maintaining and improving customer service. They are an ever-growing company based in Huntingdon who are looking for candidates with potential, and in return offering opportunities for progression and an excellent benefits package.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Responding to telephone calls and emails in a professional manner.
• Communicating with other departments.
• Producing letters, tables and reports when required.
• Analysing monthly data reports
• Scanning and filing
• Being compliant with staff policies and procedures.
• Maintaining high levels of confidentiality at all times.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be able to prioritise and work well under pressure.
• Be able to work as a team.
• Have high attention to detail.
• Be computer literate and be able to work with packages such as Word and Excel.
• Be able to use your own initiative and work independently when required.
• 25 days holiday
• 4.30pm finish every Friday
• Flexible working opportunities
• Sick pay
• Free eye tests
• Cycle to work scheme
• Free water bottles
• Free regular health + well-being assessment
• Generous pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking for a career in Customer Service/Administration/Data Entry. The ideal candidate will come from a customer service/Administrative background.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk