Our client is a international well known business looking to recruit an Head of Central IT Services.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Head of It Services with global experience to join a forward thinking business. This will be a challenging role which requires someone who has a proactive approach, self-thinker and someone who has ambition.
• Sound technical and functional knowledge: SharePoint 2016, O365 offering, BI tools (esp. MS BI tools)
• Service Delivery (ITIL based)
• Collaboration Tools (S4B, Webex, etc.)
• Project and Programme management
The Head of Central IT Services will champion the next stage of team development & business impact by strengthening foundations and drive the opportunities that lie ahead:
• Deepen IT partnering to peer functions/products (i.e., Customers of IT)
• Contribute to Global IT development by offering expertise Regional/Local colleagues
• Elevate user experience and adoption of collaboration tools that are vital of the businesses global working
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
• IT Leadership position to partner with senior stakeholders in global products/ functions teams and staff based in the corporate Head Office
• Develop, deliver and evolve a multiyear roadmap for the IT applications that are delivered by the Central IT team for use globally and at corporate Head Office (HO)
• Deliver a high quality IT service and user experience in partnership with internal and external teams
• Support Global IT capability development by offering subject matter expertise in Microsoft stack related competencies and adoption of collaboration tools
Interested? Please contact email@example.com or call 01733 234000
With offices in Peterborough, Cambridge, and Northampton – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk