Contracts & Tenders Manager
Our client, a prestigious organisation with an unrivalled reputation in their market has a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join them as a Contracts & Tenders Manager.
The ideal candidate will
- Be familiar with all tender related activities
- Have experience of tender bid preparation
- Have commercial aptitude and experience of working with multiple stakeholders
- Be results driven, focused and have strong problem solving skills
Your duties will include (but not be limited to)
- Preparation of commercial tenders
- Submit and deliver bid presentations to existing and potential customers
- Secure renewals of contracts
- Work with other departments to devise, implement and manage sales and marketing strategies
- Assist with the preparation of monthly and seasonal KPI reports
- Take ownership for the delivery of plans, service levels and overall results
In return for your skills and expertise, our client offers a very competitive basic salary and benefits package.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk