Senior Java Developer/Tech Lead -
I am proud to be recruiting for a rapidly growing global AI company focused on the healthcare and life science market. My client’s base covers the majority of the world’s major phar-maceutical companies and their technology has won numerous global awards for innova-tion and achievement.
My client is known for solving the problems other solutions can’t and they are looking for developers who thrive when faced with new challenges and opportunities. You’ll be joining at an exciting time as we develop our new semantic platform and you will play an important role in making this vision a reality.
Location: Cambridge (Outskirts)
The main duties of this role include:
• Working at a tech lead level
• Developing new components for our innovative platform for solving problems
with large volumes of text-based data
• Developing rapid prototypes to test potential approaches in areas such as text
mining, machine learning, graph technology, or others suited to your skill set
• Working with customers and partners to integrate multiple APIs in data
• Testing and documenting
• Working with offshore teams
• Customer support for deployments and bug fixes
Essential Skill Set –
• Full stack experience
• Recent hands on experience of developing and deploying Java 8
• Systems Architecture
• Tech leadership/mentoring experience
• Understanding of the Java ecosystem, knowing what tools to reach
• The ability to design and build unit-tested, modular code and deploy and run it on Linux servers locally or in the cloud
• Experience of designing and building RESTful APIs in Java
• CI/CD pipelines, Cloud ecosystem, Linux
If you are interested in this role or you would like to learn a little more please get in contact me on 01733 234 000 or email@example.com .
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.