Job title: Software Engineers (Linux)
Salary: £35,000 - £80,000 DoE
My Cambridgeshire based client has grown to become a global leader in connectivity solutions and high-performance IP KVM. For over 35 years, they have been developing and manufacturing market-leading products that bring control and peace of mind to customers managing mission-critical applications, across a wide range of industries.
They are a rewarding and stimulating business to be part of and prides itself on providing an exciting and creative environment for future growth and success. This entrepreneurial spirit is embedded in the company culture, making them a company that motivates and celebrates its employees. Continually looking to innovate, they are a company at the forefront of technological engineering.
They are now looking to additional set top box engineers to the team (Grad, Mid and Senior Levels).
• You will be designing their high-speed IP based solutions working with Linux, C / C++ and Video
• Architect and develop software for our advanced range of digital KVM-over-IP matrix products.
• Co-operate closely with our Testers, Hardware Engineers, Project Managers and other teams working on developing our next generation products.
• Excellent knowledge of C/ C++ and Video
• Proven experience and excellent programming skills in embedded Linux, Rest API
• Experience of Networking and IP networks
• Experience of Video and audio networking in distributed systems
• Previous experience in the design of scalable, highly reliable, failure tolerant systems.
• Ability and aspiration to understand a complex problem space as well as produce well designed, readable, testable, and well documented code
If you are currently considering opportunities or would like to know what is going on in your market around you, simply hit the apply button and your CV will come through to me and I’ll arrange a call to discuss options available. Alternatively, you can reach me on 01733 234000 and asking for Sam Payne OR firstname.lastname@example.org.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk
Key Words: C++ , Linux , GL , HDR