Are you skilled in a body shop environment? Do you have experience of modifying or converting specialist vehicles? Are you mechanically minded? We have a unique opportunity to join an industry leading business on a permanent basis within their conversions team.
The day to day duties for the Technician will include:
• Strip, modification and rebuild of vehicles to the highest of standards
• Fitting of specialised components onto modified vehicles including vehicle
• Working to technical drawings
Our client is a market leading firm within the Automotive industry based within a commutable distance of Bedford, Milton Keynes and Northampton. The position will be working on a day’s basis Monday – Friday.
The Successful Technician would have:
• Recognised industry qualifications
• Vehicle conversion or body shop experience in mechanical and/or electrical.
• Technician experience in a garage or dealership environment.
• Fabrication, glazing and electrical abilities desirable.
The organisation offers a generous benefits scheme consisting of 25 days annual leave, benefits and pension. The role also comes with progression opportunities and excellent training is on offer.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.