Network & system Engineer Role
Our client is a world leading international business based in Cambridge looking to recruit an experienced Network & Systems Engineer to join the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking a busy role that allows further growth and development. This is a hands on BAU role with exciting projects planned in the future.
The successful candidate will need
- 8 years + experience supporting MS software platforms including MS office, Active Directory, Group policy, Outlook/exchange
- 8 years + experience designing, configuring and supporting core network infrastructure. Eg Cisco, WIFI, HP, Telephony
- Migration experience
- Knowledge/Experience of security systems
- Supporting a wide range of network ,PC, Laptops etc.
- Strong customer service ethos and soft skills
Interested? Please contact email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk