Job title: Senior Financial Accountant
Type: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
I am currently looking for a Senior Financial Accountant for a 18month Fixed Term Contract, with the view to start April/May.
My client is a global provider of integrated communications, the company works collaboratively with a huge amount of customers worldwide to develop custom communications solutions that reduce costs, enhance Return on Investment and ensure compliance.
The ideal Senior Financial Accountant will be/have:
- External Audit Background with experience of controls audit
- Previous Internal Audit and Risk Management experience
- Experience with using Hyperion Financial management
- Excellent communication
- Previous experience in managing a team
- Ability to mulitask and work under pressure
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues oversea
Job description and key responsibilities:
- Management, motivation and training of the Financial Accounting and Accounts Payable teams and overseeing the teams processes and deliverables
- Treasury management including external payments, cashfloes and working capital, dealing with internal and external auditors, bans, US Corporate Controllers Groups, US treasury department and shared Service Centres
- Providing internal controls advice and support across the European business, including reviews, remediation and development of internal testing programs
- Implementation of A2/P2P process improvements
- Supporting the Group Financial Controller
• 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays, opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• Discount Vouchers
• 2 Volunteering days
If you this role is of interest to you please get in contact with me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01223 237888
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk