I am looking for a driven and enthusiastic group administrator to join a bubbly and growing business.
You will have excellent communication skills, effectively work to deadlines with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent MS Excel and Word skills are also essential to this busy role.
You will be working in a very creative and people focussed business that offers great levels of support and development.
The role will include duties such as
• Managing and keeping stakeholder databases up-to-date
• Monitoring enquiry inboxes and helping to draft responses
• Logging feedback received, analysing data and identifying trends
• Monitoring local media and social media activity
• Providing administrative support to more senior members of the team, e.g. diary management, scanning of correspondence
• Producing agendas and minutes for internal meetings
• Updating financial trackers for each project
• Researching and monitoring developments in the sectors we work in
• Contributing to team
This is a full time role, working 37.5 hours per week with 25 days holiday including your birthday off!!
Short-listing begins immediately.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk