Are you an experienced CNC Turner? Do you have experience using fanuc or haas controls? Able to work from engineering drawings?
We are currently seeking a CNC Turner on a day shift for a forward thinking privately owned organisation.
Working as part of the production team your primary focus will be to program, set and operate new and repeat jobs on the CNC lathes. This position would suit an individual who is interested in working within a busy, fast-growing business.
Our client is subcontract manufacturing business supplying into a variety of industries, they are privately owned and have a strong reputation for the high standards of their work.
For the CNC Turner position there are several essential skills and qualifications, such as:
- An appropriate Engineering related qualification, however technical experience in the same industry will be considered.
- Able to programme on the machines
- Experience of CNC turning, ideally using either Fanuc and Haas controls however other controls experience will be considered.
- Machine components to a very high standard and be responsible for own quality
- Identify best suited tooling and manufacturing methods
- Able to interpret detailed engineering drawings
- Competent in the use of hand held measuring equipment
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.