An opportunity for a Site Services Team Leader has a risen due to internal movements. You will have the opportunity to work for a Cambridge centric, company set in some beautiful grounds. Would you like to work for a prestigious company and support the facilities in keeping them up and running along with leading a team of Facilities Engineers?
We are looking for strong leader who is enthusiastic but yet hands on.
What does the role entail?
• Day to day management of Site Services work requests
• Conduct a daily meeting with Site Services staff to provide operational updates
• Liaising with Admin, Technicians and work requestors to achieve work completion in a timely manner
• Act as a single point of contact, providing regular updates
• Establishing relationships with suppliers and acting as the point of contact for the ordering of materials, ensuring best value and service
• Assisting the Site Services Operations Manager with the design and implementation of a Work Priority System
• Ensuring completion of all Preventative Planned Maintenance (PPM) work requests in accordance with current legislation
• Carrying out site inspections on completion of work
To be successful as a Site Services Team Leader you will need the ability to set and meet deadlines, have good interpersonal/communication skills along with being highly organised and have an understanding of Carpentry, Plumbing & Electrical disciplines.