The ONE Group are currently recruiting for a full-time, temporary Receptionist for a leading life science company based in Waterbeach. This position will be on-going until 30th September 2019 with an hourly rate of £10.00ph. The role will consist of being a key front of house team member, as well as undertaking other administrative duties.
I am looking to speak with an individual who is comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment and who has experience with working to deadlines. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, well organised and have excellent communication skills, along with a precise attention to detail.
It would be advantageous to have experience of working in a life science organisation.
Duties will involve:
• Meeting and greeting clients
• Answering phone calls and e-mails
• Being responsible for deliveries and mail in and out of the office
• Booking meetings and conference rooms
• Organising catering and refreshments for visitors and general meetings
• Arranging couriers and travel as well as preparing expenses
• Ordering office supplies and maintaining stock
• Updating and maintaining filing systems and spreadsheets
• Undertaking any other administrative duties required by all departments
• Experience in receptionist/administrative role
• Excellent and friendly telephone manner
• Well-developed organisational skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Confidentiality awareness
• Excellent IT knowledge (Outlook, Excel and Word)
If you are immediately available, looking for temporary opportunities please call Siân or Jacquelyn on 01223 237888
The ONE Group - With offices in Northampton, Peterborough and Cambridge - our recruitment divisions include; Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office, technical and Executive recruitment. The ONE Group are the largest independent recruitment businesses across, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This is recruitment as it should be.