Lead Engineering Manager – 12 month FTC – Manufacturing
Are you an experienced engineering manager? Do you come with leadership experience? Do you come from a manufacturing background?
In this role you will responsible for driving technical excellence across the sector by bringing leadership and support to the manufacturing plant. This will require identifying and investigating opportunities for improvement in maintenance, process engineering and manufacturing engineering across the plant.
The day to day duties for the lead engineering manager position to include:
• You will be accountable for driving improvement in overall equipment effectiveness
• Lead the technical team which provides support to the value stream
• Develop the technical teams on site
• Lead the improvements of the safety culture within your teams
• Improving overall equipment effectiveness through deployment of TPM and other Lean principles
• Control the engineering budget for your team
My client is a world renowned manufacturing business who sell their products throughout the world, they have an exciting opportunity for a Continuous Improvement Manager to join their growing team. They are an industry leading company who help organisations across the world increase their productivity.
For this position we are looking for:-
• Ideally educated to a degree level or relevant experience
• Will need experience of working within manufacturing
• Have experience in environmental, health and safety management within a fast paced manufacturing business
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Able to lead, develop and manage large technical teams
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
In this role you will be placed under a fixed term contract of 12 months and will be able to be enrolled on the companies very attractive benefits scheme and the position could be extended or made permanent. Salary will be up to £65,000 per annum.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.