We are delighted to be working with a progressive food manufacturing business based Cambridgeshire, who are rapidly expanding both commercially and operationally.
We’re seeking a dynamic & pro-active Health & Safety Officer who will essentially take the H&S lead onsite – reporting directly to General Manager.
Who we’re really for:
• An approachable & drive professional
• Someone who can gain buy in at all levels
• Able to drive culture change
• A NEBOSH qualified at either Diploma (ideally) or certificate
• To hold at least 3 years working in a manufacturing environment (ideally food)
• A forward thinker who can bring ideas to the table
What you will be responsible for:
• Offering practical advise on best practice
• Delivering compliance with onsite issues
• To develop and implement H&S strategies
• Risk assessments
• Being engaging and flexible to changes
• Managing the H&S systems
• Undertake any relevant audits
If you’re an experienced Health & Safety Officer or Manager looking for a new challenge we’d love to speak with you and discuss if this role is suitable. Please contact Tom Fitzjohn for more information.