Multi-Skilled Engineer – Special Purpose Machinery – Wisbech Based
Are you a multi-skilled engineer who doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty? Who is familiar with fans and gearboxes? Someone who isn’t afraid of getting stuck in and looking to work for a company who supply to Agricultural and Horticultural industries? Then look no further
The ONE Group has an opportunity for a Multi-skilled Engineer. You will be tasked with final assembly within the applicator area & aftersales support. This role will also involve 10% travel as a Field Service Support Technician when needed.
You will be tasked with all aspects of machinery fitting and maintenance, analysis of faults and provide solutions, documentation control and customer support. This is an all-round service-based role.
• Electrical, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Fabrication, Fitting & Maintenance
• Strong understanding and competency with Electrical & Mechanical troubleshooting
• A detailed understanding of assembly and manufacturing processes
• Ability to work closely with customer and suppliers accordingly
• Documentation control, service, spares, warranty