The ONE Group are currently recruiting for a full-time temporary Float Team Assistant for a leading law firm in the Cambridgeshire area. The ideal candidate will need to be flexible as the role will require travel to London when necessary. The position will be a 12-month fixed term contract paying between £18,000-£22,000 per annum, depending on experience.
The role will consist of providing effective holiday and sickness support for the Team Assistants in the Cambridge and London offices. The Float Team Assistant will be working for various legal teams in a fast-paced environment.
I am looking to speak with an individual who is proactive, flexible and has exceptional organisational skills. The ideal candidate will be confident and self-motivated along with having a precise attention to detail.
Duties will involve:
• Diary management
• Managing inboxes and ensuring queries are dealt with in an efficient manner
• Checking documents produced by the Document Production team
• Answering internal and external calls whilst taking accurate messages
• Assisting lawyers in their billing
• Requesting cheques and pay in monies received when appropriate
• Preparing and submitting expense claims
• Supporting lawyers with the opening and closing of files
• Maintaining and updating client details on the firm’s contact system
• Dealing with client queries and ad-hoc admin tasks
• Undertaking any other duties that are requested by team leaders and lawyers
• Having a ‘can do’ attitude
• Well-presented and flexible
• Excellent communication skills
• Confident in developing solutions and taking the initiative
• Excellent organisational skills
• Remaining calm under pressure
• Working to tight deadlines
• Team player who is self-motivated
• Taking responsibility and ownership of tasks
• Computer literate and sound working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook
If you are immediately available, looking for temporary opportunities please call Siân or Jacquelyn on 01223 237888
The ONE Group - With offices in Northampton, Peterborough and Cambridge - our recruitment divisions include; Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office, technical and Executive recruitment. The ONE Group are the largest independent recruitment businesses across, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This is recruitment as it should be.