Senior Business Analyst
My client are a leading provider of business processes for financial services working closely with large banking firms, insurance groups and with life and pensions. Due to a vast amount of new business my client are now looking to add to their already succesful team.
The main purpose of the role:
- Execute business analysis with business, IT and strategic partners on large/complex projects to identify, understand, challenge and agree requirements.
- Interprets legislative and regulatory changes, assessing the wider impact on business procedures and in designing business solutions to ensure compliance with externally given time frames.
- Evaluate and assess the costs and the potential impact on the expected return on investment of proposed solutions, considering both technical limitations and operational impacts.
- Make recommendations providing thorough and well-resoned justification, with reference to the business drivers and business case.
- Be responsible for performance management of Business Analysts, supporting their development and training needs.
- Support business acceptance testing activities, ensuring that Testing Stratergy/Plans are fit for purpose and providing a central escalation point for any queries and issues arising from the Testing Team.
You will be educated to degree level or have significant experience as a business analyst (experience in Financial services preferred).
- Proven ability to analyse business requirements and specify viable solutions / process improvements.
- Experience of a wide range of project methodologies and approaches.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the business.
- Good understanding of the core MS software applications and process modelling tools.
- Strong attention to detail
The work will vary in terms of working alone and in a team. You can lead the analysis of a project or strand of a large project, potentially co-ordinating the work of several analysts (typically up to 7 BAs).
With offices in Peterborough, Cambridge, and Northampton – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk