Are you looking to join a busy life sciences company at their busy time of growth? Do you have experience with inventory control, administration and pivot tables on Microsoft Excel? This is a fantastic role for you!
Key duties include:
• Daily management of inventory for sale
• Storing and receiving samples
• Develop and deliver monthly reports of inventory metrics
• Identify and implement continuous opportunities for improvement
• Follow SOPs and ensure documents and systems are maintained
• Assist with central services (eg receiving stock to the building)
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Demonstrated experience and knowledge of continuous improvement practices
• Fantastic customer service skills
• Passion/interest in working for a scientific company
A fantastic benefits package is also available.
For more information please contact Lucy at The ONE Group.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk