Material Coordinator – 6 Month Contract – Engineering
Do you have strong analytical skills? Do you have experience dealing with suppliers? Do you have experience using an MRP system? Are you experienced using excel spreadsheets?
The role of material coordinator is a critical role for the business. This role is accountable for the analysis and maintenance of material planning data to ensure production is kept running on schedule. In this role you will be dealing with suppliers and ensuring performance is kept to a high standard.
The day to day duties for the material coordinator position to include:
• Look after the analysis and maintenance of material planning data
• Liaising with suppliers on a daily basis
• Forecast and communicate parts shortage with manufacturing
• Track the delivery and expedite the parts shortage with suppliers
• Track and monitor supplier delivery performance
My client is a world renowned manufacturing business who sell their products throughout the world, they have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager to join their growing team. They are an industry leading company who help organisations across the world increase their productivity.
For the material cost analyst position we are looking for:-
• Experience in engineering or procurement
• MRP experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong IT skills including Excel
• Able to work independently
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.