Weekend Shift Leader – Perm – Manufacturing
Are you an experienced working within manufacturing production environment? Do you come with previous line management experience? Able to coach and develop teams?
In this role as a weekend shift leader you will be working within the production facility and you will be responsible for leading and managing team. You will be tasked with ensuring the production lines are running smoothly and you are meeting the customer requirements.
The day to day duties for the weekend shift leader position to include:
• Ensure the smooth running of the production lines
• Make sure targets from the production plan are being met
• Have a proactive approach to environment, H&S is being adhered to across the plant
• Increase overall plant efficiency and minimise downtime
• Maintain a high level of quality and conformance
• Coach and develop your team
• Coach and drive continuous improvement
My client is a world renowned manufacturing business who sell their products throughout the world, they have an exciting opportunity for a weekend shift leader to join their growing team. They are an industry leading company who help organisations across the world increase their productivity.
For this position as a weekend shift leader we are looking for:-
• Able to lead, develop and manage teams
• Experience of working within a manufacturing production environment
• Strong decision maker
• Good problem solver
• Knowledge of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement methodologies
• Good communication skills
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
The organisation offers a generous benefits scheme and a basic salary of up to £35k plus a 45% shift premium. The role also comes with progression opportunities and excellent training is on offer.
The shift pattern is as follows:
Shift 1 - Friday 10pm - 7.15am, Saturday 7pm - 7.15am, Sunday 7pm - 6.15am
Shift 2 - Friday 6am - 2.15pm, Saturday 7am - 7.15pm, Sunday 7am - 7.15pm, Monday 6am - 2.15pm
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.