Our client is a forward thinking business based in Peterborough. working with cutting edge technologies within industry.
This is a exciting new role for someone who is looking for a growing business which can provide opportunities for development and growth.
Reporting to the CTO the successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to, and delivering, the IT strategy including the tackling of key strategic initiatives related to Business Transformation, Service Delivery & Infrastructure, Information Security, Architecture, Business Continuity and Programme Management. OOH on call work will be required.
• Manage technologies and provide administrative assistance for various systems.
• IT troubleshooting and provision of technical support.
• Control and monitor data, network access, and back-up systems.
• Negotiate / communicate with third-party software providers for new software and troubleshooting. Be passionate about IT and its potential to support a business; displaying curiosity for emergent technologies and how these could be implemented in the business.
• Strong influencing, problem resolution, and communication skills.
• Be confident enough to ask for clarification where there is uncertainty.
• Be resilient and take on responsibility while demonstrating integrity and honesty in performing the job role.
• Have good literacy skills and be able to record information accurately on all relevant documentation as business, user, and client needs dictate.
• Be able to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
Knowledge requirements: qualifications & prior experience
• SQL Server experience preferred.
• Computer literate for Microsoft Server, Office 365, VMWare, Firewalls, Email, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Database
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant field.
• VOIP Telephony Systems
• Networking Knowledge, TCP-IP, VLANs, NAT policies etc.
Interested? please contact email@example.com
With offices in Peterborough, Cambridge, and Northampton – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk