We’re excited to be offering this permanent opportunity with an industry leading pharmaceutical business who specialise in oral does products. Whilst this organisation are known for investing heavily in their staff as well as having state of art facilities too. At present we’re looking for a Facilities Reliability Technician for this Cambridgeshire based site.
In this position you will be offering maintenance support to ensure the effective operation of utilities, building services and building fabric to reduce the incidence of breakdown and minimise downtime.
• Provide technical expertise and on subject matter knowledge on design and maintenance
• Assist on equipment failures and operational performance issues
• Contribute to the development of maintenance strategies
• Coordination and inspection of systems and equipment
• Supervise the safe operations and maintenance of steam boiler system
• Detailed knowledge of GMP, validation protocols and other regulations
• In-depth knowledge of utilities and building services
• A thorough understanding of how-to mange plant reliability, spares materials management, assets management
• Familiar with the pharmaceutical environment
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch