Are you a Controls / Automation Engineer who wants to work for a company who are not afraid to make decisions that put business values before profitability? A name who are synonymous with delivering the highest level of service with the logistics and automation sector.
My client is looking to speak to you about an exciting opportunity for a Senior Controls & Electrical Engineer, based from their Head Office in Northamptonshire.
They work with some of the biggest names in FMCG, warehouse and logistics and clothing – your role will be to help the business grow further by developing electrical design solutions and programs for all projects relating to new site installations and continuing to deliver first rate customer service.
A primary focus of this role will be to act as a support function for the existing team members while developing PLC software for projects and to then commission the software on new sites.
• You will design, plan and develop electrical designs for projects.
• To prepare and issue engineering information of full life cycle for PLC control systems in accordance with manuals.
• To support electrical installation and commissioning on site.
• To investigate and correct site problems relating to electrical and electronic hardware / software.
• To produce control systems quotations as required.
• To maintain up to date knowledge of advances in control systems technology.
• To continually improve efficiency and cost savings to the business where possible.
• To promote good inter-departmental cooperation.
This role would suit someone who is looking to remain hands on but manage a growing team moving forward, as our client are actively seeking to grow their team by 20 plus staff this year alone.
Promotion from within the company is a key value of the business, so a lot of the recruitment moving forward will be engineers who have experience but are looking for someone to guide and mentor them through their budding career.
If this sounds like an opportunity you want to hear more about, please drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01604 210888.