Are you a strong Technical Support Engineer looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work for a dynamic, fast moving international business? Do you have a keen eye for detail? Do you have a record of support various technologies and supporting hardware and software issues? Then please read on...
The One Group are proud to be working alongside an ever growing company which is one of the market leaders in its chosen field. Offering a competitive salary and great career progression long term we feel this is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate
You will be a person that has excellent written and verbal communication skills. Has excellent problem solving and a real can-do attitude. You must be a quick learner who can assist with multiple different systems and platforms.
Desired Skill Set:
- Windows 10 + Mac OS
- SCCM, Group Policy Objects & Active Directory
- Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LDAP)
- JAMF Pro, Configuration Profiles, Policies, DEP, VPP
Main Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited too)
- Ensure availability of Infrastructure and back office related services
- Troubleshooting, escalation, problem diagnosis of various applications
- Provide support for technologies used widely by the business
- Provide support for OS and application deployment
- Ensure security is maintained across all business devices
- Produce IT knowledge related literature for the wider IT business users
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk