Can many food manufacturing businesses offer a family feel environment?
Somewhere where you can feel more than just a number and give you the flexibility that modern life needs?
This Company & Production Planner position can do just that.
You will join a small skilled team who are tasked with fulfilling the daily production plans, essential to the output of the factory.
Working closely with production teams and assessing the capacity & availability of raw materials will be key to success to ensure a smooth operation to meet customer demands both internal & external.
The role itself will be a Monday to Friday position working normal office hours (flexible on start and end times) offering a competitive salary too.
As a Production Planner, you will be responsible for:
• Producing short term schedules for production
• Daily assessment of raw materials through to finished goods
• Reporting any issues on the variance reports
• Publish agreed production planning reports
• Assessing both raw materials and packaging supplies
What you will need:
• Knowledge of stock control and planning systems knowledge
• Previous experience in manufacturing - Ideally food
• Able to turn your hand to various planning tools
• Problem solving mind set
• Able to work and make decision to benefit the planning function
For further information on this position please click apply and we will be in touch with more details.