My client which has its UK Head Offce based in Peterborough, has continued its commercial success in winning multi million pound projects with some of the UK's most succesful and respected companies.
A key function is the Transformation and Change sector, who are now looking to recruit 2 Senior Programme Managers to deliver multiple projects (expected budget £15M- £20M)
Key Responsibilities :-
• Responsibility for delivery of multiple projects or a programme, ensuring delivery is on time, within budget, to scope.
• Works with Programme Sponsor and stakeholders to understand strategic context and to define and agree Programme objectives, scope, approach and an appropriate governance regime
• Creates and implements robust programme planning reporting and control processes, in line with FPLC
• Integrate work-streams and manage cross-business interdependencies to ensure co-ordinated delivery
• Select and manage a range of internal and external suppliers for service or change delivery
• Identify financial and operating risks and issues affecting the programme and the business, putting appropriate measures in place to effectively manage and control
• Manage interfaces with external stakeholders (business partners, regulators etc.) in order to ensure full integration of solutions