Are you a qualified advisor looking to increase your earning potential?
If so we have perfect opportunity for you to do just that!
Our Client is looking to expand his team due to an increased volume of business. Innovative new software has really propelled this mortgage hub based in Northampton. You will need to be a self-starter embracing fast and frequent leads coming your way. Capability to manage your own desk to maximise your working potential is essential.
• Meeting with clients to assess their financial circumstances including completing factfinds.
• Sourcing a mortgage, sometimes using specialist software
• Speaking with lenders to find out whether certain conditions can be met, or whether products are still available or liable to change.
• Advising clients on what mortgage is appropriate for their circumstances.
• Speaking with lawyers, conveyancers, and estate agents to confirm details of a mortgage.
• Making sure that documentation is properly witnessed and signed.
• Looking after client's affairs in an orderly and compliant manner.
• Keeping records of when mortgage deals expire and contacting clients to minimise their long-term cost
• Strong attention to detail.
• Overcoming customer objections and selling the benefits of our products and services
• Performing in-depth fact finds, providing quotes and arranging policies for customers over the phone in line with the Compare the Policies sales process.
• Following all compliance guidelines
• Working towards office targets
If you have the relevant qualifications and are ready to make that move please contact kflack@theonegroup or feel free top apply to this position and we will be in touch.