Do you have a genuine love for delivering truly world class software products, that are simple, intuitive and useful?
Are you able to listen, understand problems and concerns of real users in order to establish and share a clear product vision?
Are you comfortable working closely with the Scrum Master, teams of developers and designers acting as their inspiration to create the best solutions they can?
My client is a leading fabless semiconductor company - a market leader who has just committed to a new 60000 sq ft engineering design centre. Having just committed $100m to research and development, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to develop and grow with this company, becoming an integral part of its future UK operations.
- Excellent communicator
- Always available to the team
- Truly Agile in approach, unafraid of change and improvements
- Evidence of delivering real products to market through a product development lifecycle using finite resources
- Proven track record as a Product Owner managing a backlog, delivering a roadmap and planning releases in a similar sector / technology area
- A desire to continuously improve in your own role, while also helping bring improvements in other areas that you intersect with
- Appreciation of automated testing within a backlog to maintain quality
- Involvement in Agile community of practice