This opportunity is for a Design Office Manager to join an innovative company specialising in development, design and manufacture across the Motorsport, Aerospace, MOD, Automotive and other high technology sectors.
The role will require someone to manage multiple projects and prioritising workloads of others within the design team. The design process will entail taking concepts and turn them into manufactured solutions. You will have need to come from a strong technical background with excellent leadership/man management skills, you will be managing a team of 7 engineers.
The day to day duties for the position of Design Office Manager to include:
- Running of the design department managing multiple projects and prioritising workloads within the team
- Attending daily meetings to feedback on the progression of the design team
- Check the work being released and discuss with relevant parties when required
- Document designs and systems throughout the departmental lifecycle to ensure customer's requirements are met and follow company standards.
- Develop members of the design team
- Produce high-quality templates for manufacture, with accurate models, digital representations, drawings and information for the Operations area to follow
My client is a leading high class manufacturing company delivering components on a global scale. They have an exciting opportunity for a design manager to join their growing team.
For the position of Design Office Manager we are looking for:-
- Educated to a degree standard within engineering
- At least 5 years experience working as a design engineer
- Strong leadership skills
- Ideally have experience using Catia V5
- Project management
- Excellent communication skills
- Manufacturing experience
This is a permanent position and you will be working a 40 hour week, Monday to Friday.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.