Are you an extremely critical and logical thinker?
Do you love working with numbers?
Do you have exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work consistently and accurately?
If this sounds like you and you want to work for an exceptionally reputable company in Central Cambridge, then we want to hear from you!
We have a brand-new Temporary Database Assistant role that has been created to support the work of the Data Team. This role is looking to pay between £10.00ph-£13.50ph and whilst this is a temporary opportunity, this could turn permanent for the right candidate.
You will predominately be working with a range of CRM systems and database applications including:
• Microsoft Dynamics 365
• CJBS Network
Any experience with any of the above is hugely desirable.
Day to day duties will include:
• Data entry, updating records
• Data exports and queries
• Data analysis and reporting
• Cleaning data for importation to alternate systems
• Data reconciliation
• A-level or higher education (Maths A-level desirable)
• Experience of working with relational database and database management principles
• Excellent IT skills
• Working knowledge of GDPR
• Organisational skills
• Ability to prioritise workload
• Working as part of a team
• Excellent attention to detail
• Proficiency in Excel: ‘IF’, ‘AND’, ‘OR’, ‘VLOOKUP’ & PivotTables
Our client is based in Central Cambridge, whilst there is no on-site parking there are fantastic public transport links and are easily accessible via bike or walking depending on where you live.
If this role sounds ideal for you, or you would like some further information, please call Sian or Jacquelyn on 01223 237888 or pop your CV in an e-mail to email@example.com