Global Tech Company - Cambridge - £20,000-£25,000 - Full time - Permanent
Your new company will be one of the leading cyber security company's in the world with a huge global network. Operating out of 40 offices worldwide you will be part of the finance team within the Cambridge HQ providing support to the finance manager.
Reporting into the Finance Manager you will be responsible for supporting accurate and timely processing of payroll and expense transactions, assisting the finance team in a range of tasks such as data input and reconciliation as well as maintaining the confidential processing and communication of all payroll and HR information.
• To take direct responsibility for the accurate and timely processing of employee expense reports
• To ensure that all items are correctly accounted for and verification of claims, receipts and other transactions received to ensure compliance with Travel policy and HMRC regulations
• To ensure that all expense claims are posted accurately and within monthly deadlines onto the finance system
• To ensure the employees are paid within correct payment terms and with appropriate approvals
• To respond to and resolve all expenses queries within 24 hours of receipt
• To maintain accurate staff and third-party details on the finance system in liaison with HR and wider finance staff
• To promptly assist with general payment processing and responding to urgent & special international transactions
• To ensure all expenses emails are checked daily and ensure that all assigned inputs and queries are responded to and processed promptly
• To ensure all filing is complete each month and all cash payments are correctly allocated on the finance system
• To reconcile month end creditors report to ensure all cash is allocated and balances agree
• To take full responsibility for the accurate and timely processing of assigned payrolls (countries, regions)
• To ensure all data inputs, approvals and queries and resolved within agreed monthly timelines
• To review the payroll email inbox daily and respond to any urgent matters within same day
• To review and input all new starter information and set up in payroll systems
• To enter all monthly payroll entries into payroll reports, ensuring accuracy of any salary, bonus or commission payments
• To accurately and timely action all advised changes (tax code/ bonus / pay rate / address etc) in the month to which is applies
• To review reports, check accuracy, obtain authorisation, update payroll history reports and prepare detailed journal
• To post all cash payments
• Print payslips and prepare bank transmission report, check banking report and make payments
• Set up RTI leaver reports and print P45s; complete submissions on Government Gateway
• Assist in the preparation of P60, P11D and PSA returns
To thirve in this role knowledge and experience of working in UK payroll is highly desired and working in a finance team, preferably within a global company.
What you'll get in return
£20,000-£25,000 per year.
23 Days Annual leave + Bank holidays
BUPA Private Health Care
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.