Are you an Engineering Graduate? Do you have the desire to learn the manufacturing ropes within a state-of-the-art manufacturing business? We have a unique opportunity for an Engineering Graduate within a forward-thinking manufacturing business who supply directly into the Formula 1 industry.
The Graduate will learn from start to finish what it takes to manufacture precision machined parts for the Formula 1, Aerospace and Medical industries and within 2 years you can expect to be a competent CNC programmer and machinist with some great earning potential. Although this role is predominantly CNC machining focused it could lead into other areas of the business such as Quality, Production engineering, Design, planning etc.
The company is a leading high-class manufacturing organisation that set the standards for the rest to follow so this an exciting opportunity for someone to learn such high standards. The business has a state-of-the-art facility with the latest equipment and machinery, they also believe in truly looking after their staff, so they provide free lunch, mobile phone, half price gym membership and a great pension.
For this position we are looking for: -
• A relevant degree (predicted or achieved) in engineering/manufacturing/materials degree or similar
• Logical and methodical approach to problem solving
• An ability to deliver under pressure
• A understanding or experience of CAD CAM is highly desirable
• A passion for high-performance engineering
• A positive, proactive attitude with a high level of self-motivation to deliver excellence
• Ambitious and self-reliant
• Well organised and delivery focused
This is a Monday to Friday position working standard working hours.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.