A manufacturing company in Ely are currently looking for a Payroll Administror to join their growing team. Reporting into the Interim Finance Controller you will be responsible for supporting accurate and timely processing of payroll and expense transactions, assisting the finance team in a range of tasks such as data input and reconciliation as well as maintaining the confidential processing and communication of all payroll and HR information.
• To take full responsibility for the accurate and timely processing of assigned payrolls
• To ensure all data inputs, approvals and queries and resolved within agreed monthly timelines
• To review the payroll email inbox daily and respond to any urgent matters within same day
• To review and input all new starter information and set up in payroll systems
• To enter all monthly payroll entries into payroll reports, ensuring accuracy of any salary, bonus or commission payments
• To accurately and timely action all advised changes (tax code/ bonus / pay rate / address etc) in the month to which is applies
• To review reports, check accuracy, obtain authorisation, update payroll history reports and prepare detailed journal
• To post all cash payments
• Print payslips and prepare bank transmission report, check banking report and make payments
• Set up RTI leaver reports and print P45s; complete submissions on Government Gateway
• Assist in the preparation of P60, P11D and PSA returns
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.