Are you a strong man manager with experience in leading large teams? Do you come from a strong mechanical engineering background? Are you confident working within a fast paced environment? My client is seeking a head of manufacturing to join their team, they supply into the motorsport industry and are looking for someone technically minded but also with excellent leadership capabilities.
This company are calling out for a man manager who not only can thrive within an extremely fast paced Motorsport environment, but also manages and coach’s other members of the team. You may not have had years and years of man management but that’s fine, as long as you have that passion for it the company are willing to invest in you. The team you will manage are all production focused so you be require a strong technical background including significant knowledge of mechanical engineering
The day to day duties for the Head of Manufacturing position would include:
• Manage and motivate production managers and team leaders
• Provide new ideas and coaching for Production staff
• React quickly to issues on the shop floor and solve as required
• Supervise production schedule planning process to ensure efficiency
• Take responsibility alongside managers for Production delivery
My Client works alongside some of the largest and most successful companies in the world and are very established within their niche in the industry. The role is a senior position within the organisation and will offer someone the chance to make a daily difference to the business performance so comes with an amount of autonomy and responsibility. This opportunity would suit someone who is passionate about people development and offer a coaching and guiding approach.
For the Head of Manufacturing position there are several essential skills and experience required, such as:
• Previous experience from within in a high performing fast paced manufacturing environment
• Ability to react to Production demands
• Passionate about people development
• Have previous mechanical engineering experience so you can have credible conversations with technical staff
On the production side there are around 100 employees on site who would be under your direct/indirect supervision. The role will be working on a Monday to Friday basis on a 40 hour week.
If you think you would be qualified for the Head of Manufacturing position and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.