I am currently recruiting for an experienced Call Centre Planner to join my client on a 9-month contract. You will be reporting to the customer service manager, using your knowledge and experience to collate and analyse data in order to produce reports to forecast and plan call centre flow.
Key responsibilities include;
• Producing weekly and monthly reports across all company brands.
• Forecasting and planning the call center call flow in order to maintain KPI’s.
• Reviewing trends and providing key data information and solutions to support the workload of events and promotions.
• Providing support for budgets.
You will need to be a very analytical individual with knowledge of managing budgets and producing reports.
• A good understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong data manipulation skills.
• A background knowledge in the day to day running of a contact centre.
• Experience of managing schedules to deadlines.
SQL reporting experience would be of an advantage.
A competitive salary with on-site parking is on offer. The working hours are Monday -Friday 8am-4pm.
This is for an immediate start.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk