The One Group are currently working with a large international business based in Peterborough, who currently have a brilliant role for an Experienced Buyer to join their growing team on an initial temporary basis.
This role is for immediate start on an initial temporary basis, must have knowledge or experience of buying/purchasing and a strong administration background.
Duties will include:
• Running daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Managing purchase orders and delivery times.
• Expediting PO’s and managing PO’s in date priority.
• General office administration.
• Aid the Purchasing manager in their duties.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Come from an FMCG background.
They will be able to demonstrate:
• The ability to work on your own initiative as well as being an effective team player.
• You will be well organised, thorough and have an excellent eye for detail.
• You will also need good IT skills / Microsoft Office.
• Experience of working with raw materials would be an advantage.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk