Senior Engineer – Perm – Automotive
Are you an experienced Engineer looking for that next step? How does working in a state-of-the-art facility sound? Well if you have experience in engine validation and HiL testing keep reading……..
You would be working in a fast-paced environment with a thriving team, who are all passionate about technical excellence and customer service. If you havena good understanding of complex powertrains and a methodical approach to working, this could be the role for you!
As a Senior Engineer, you would be responsible for:
• Efficiently define and run test programs
• Creating powertrain installation packs for technicians
• Process and validate test data
• Produce test reports tailored to customer requirements
We're looking for Engineers that have knowledge in the following areas:
• Handled large volumes of data using software tools
• Used the usual engine test equipment and dynos
• Good knowledge of powertrain and Engine Management Systems
• Familiar with CAN protocols and CANbus networks
• Used Modelling & Simulation packages in Hardware in the Loop (HiL) test rigs
Not only will you love your job, you’ll also be able to make use of the great company benefits, generous pension scheme, and subsidised canteen that has now doubled in size! For this role, you will be required to work a day shift on a 40hr week, with the potential of overtime when required.
If you would like to apply and find out more about the role and the organisation, please click now or contact Holly Whetton on 01733 234000.