Hey Al*xa, what’s the definition of:
noun: supply chain; plural noun: supply chains
the sequence of processes involved in the production and distribution of a commodity.”
Thanks, Al*xa. What about:
noun: management accountant; plural noun: management accountants
a person who provides financial data and advice to a company for use in the organization and development of its business.
e.g. an experienced management accountant with her fingers on the pulse of the business”
Of course, you don’t need a well known electronic interactive home device to know the definition of these two things - you’ve built a career on them. That’s exactly why it’s likely that, if we looked up the definition of Supply Chain Management Accountant in the dictionary, we’d probably find a copy of your CV. We’d see things on your CV like ‘proactive control of costs’, ‘capital expenditure’ and ‘project appraisals’. There’s no artificial intelligence in your communication style and - unlike our friend Al*xa – you’re able to build strong and meaningful relationships across the business, with finance and non-finance colleagues alike. Budgeting, forecasting and reporting is built into your vocabulary and you strive in a high-performance environment, surrounded by other high-achievers and innovators.
Ok, Al*xa – I’m pretty sure I’m exactly what you’re looking for. But what’s in it for me?
• Private medical cover (because you’re not a robot and you never know when you might need it)
• 25 days holiday, with the opportunity to buy an extra five
• An annual bonus in addition to a great salary
• A generous pension scheme
• The opportunity to manage an exceptional existing team of four
• Pride in being able to take ownership of the costs for the German distribution centre of this international business
Enough of the talking. If you’re Qualified Management Accountant with extensive Supply Chain exposure, we want to hear from you. Click ‘apply now’ or contact Anne-Marie at The ONE Group in Northampton for a (much less robotic) informal conversation.