Emissions and Fuel Test Engineer
With the ever-growing concern for safer technologies, lower gas emissions and carbon impact of vehicles, you may be thinking who is making the difference...well I'm working with a company that's doing exactly that!
If you're an aspiring engineer who is always customer focused, good project management skills and have the know-how on engine, exhaust after-treatment and emissions then I want to hear from you!
The role will involve all aspects of emission and fuel consumption testing from an engineering perspective, including liaising with clients, overseeing the vehicle preparation, defining and performing test cycles and then validating test results. Other responsibilities include:
- Performing a variety of tests on chassis dyno's
- Emission and fuel consumption testing to appropriate regulations
- Working closely with clients to ensure smooth running of test plans
- Analysing and interpreting test data from logging equipment
- Liaising with technicians to deliver projects on time
- Knowledge of office programmes and data logging
- Degree qualified in Automotive Engineering
The opportunity for this Test Engineer is to join a market leading firm within the automotive industry. They boast a state of the art 4WD light duty emissions facility. Offering independent technical advice and results to the Automotive, Transport, Tyre and Defence Industries.
The company offers superb career development to the right applicants with a proven track record of progression within its ranks as well as a very attractive salary and benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity click apply now or contact Holly Whetton for more details - 01733 243000