Job title: Group Financial Controller
Are you looking to join an entrepreneurial business that has had 20% growth year on year for the last 5 years?
Would you like to join a company that is looking to grow the company turnover by £50 mil in the next 3 years with you being at the forefront of it?
Are you ambitious and want to be a key member of the management team who will provide hands-on expertise in complete oversight of Finance Globally?
The ideal candidate for this position will be/have:
- Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with experience in a similar role
- Experienced in reviewing, creating and implementing new systems
- Advanced knowledge of accounting and reporting, experience in SAGE a plus
- Strong people management skills
- Proactive and hands on
Job description and key responsibilities:
- Manage the annual budget, maintain internal controls and develop documentation of procedures and recommendation on process improvement
- Liaise with auditors, banks, business insurance agents, ect.
- Prepare payroll monthly
- Develop a long-term financial model and regularly monitor financial performance
- Ensure cost effectiveness and efficiency in delivery of companies financial strategy
- Analyse financial data
- Communicated weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, monitor the progress and prepare financial processes, whilst keeping the board fully up to date
- Preform internal reporting for international offices
If you would be interested in having a confidential conversation please get in touch with Zara Newman.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk