Our client, based in Bury St Edmunfds with onsite parking are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join the team for a 3 month temporary period due to ongoing growth. You will be joining a pre-existing team of Customer Service professionals and full training on our clients’ product will be provided.
This role is fantastic if you are looking to join a business that, whilst having an international presence, maintains a close knit, team working environment. The environment is warm, bubbly and supportive and you will also be dealing with a diverse selection of clients.
• Responding to Customer e-mails, professionally and proficiently.
• Providing Customer information relating to the full range of products.
• To arrange, where necessary, replacement products to be provided to Customers.
• Answering customer telephone calls in a professional and timely manner.
• To offer advice and recommendations on the Customers’ situation.
• To monitor and respond to Social Media content relating to full range of products.
• To take occasional responsibility for the induction, development and mentoring of new members of staff.
• Review/Inspection of returned Customer stock for credit.
• Manage and protect customer information
• Experience in working in Contact Centres or customer facing roles
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Basic PC skills as a minimum including familiarity with MS Office applications Excel, Word and Outlook
• Good general level of education to GCSE level or equivalent
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to advance their career within a varied and busy environment.
For more information please contact Jacquelyn or Sian on 01223 237888
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk