Thought about FP&A?
My client, a leader in their industry that believe in leading a revolution in what they do are looking for a Finance Graduate to join their team. What you need? – really, is just be eager in developing your accounting and finance qualification into practice. The role is made up of both Financial Planning and Analysis as well as Transactional finance which would allow the right person to gain valuable exposure and skills working for a leading organisation.
Location: North Cambridge
Salary: £24 – 30,0000
• Preparation and posting of prepayments and accruals, and other general journals
• Preparation and distribution of monthly operating expenditure packs
• Provision of detailed variance analysis against plan and forecast
• Support of the annual plan and monthly forecasting process
• Reconciliation of balance sheets
• Reconciliation of company bank accounts and other nominated accounts
• National statistic returns
• Transactional finance team support as required
Qualification and experience:
• Graduate with a minimum 2:1 degree, ideally in a relevant subject (Finance & Accounting, Maths, Economics)
• IT Literate – basic understanding of Microsoft Office with a particular emphasis on Excel
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.