My client is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to drive significant new business opportunities within the Retail Partnerships strategy.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Work with the Head of Retail Partnerships to identify pipeline of new business
• Develop an exceptional knowledge of our customer, airtime trends, and product performance to ensure the potential of all our pipeline targets is high
• Identify key seasonal opportunities throughout the year and identify and target new partners accordingly.
• Work closely with the Head of Retail Partnerships to understand the budget by week, month and year ensuring there is enough in the pipeline to hit and surpass the budget numbers. Identify opportunities with existing partners to maximise the numbers where possible.
• Demonstrate an exceptional knowledge of the general business in terms of category success as well as understanding all aspects of our multichannel platform in order to create opportunities for new partners
• Develop and maintain an understanding of what will make a product work in terms of the story we tell, the demonstrations we show and the market comparisons we can make. In addition, work closely with partners in the early stages to guide them on the deal to ensure launch success
• Ensure our presentation to new partners is constantly updated, personalising the information to the relevant new partner each and every time
• Constantly analyse products on air and outline supplementary opportunities to support
• Using data to create personalised presentations for new business that demonstrates our success and shows an understanding of similar products that have worked well on the channel.
• Create Personalised offers for new partners that supports the need of the partner in terms of timeslot, CRM, web and call centre support as well as website and leaflet opportunities
• Work with multichannel teams to create personalised offers for new partners including TV, email, website and marketing agreements
• Ensure loyalty with new partners by reviewing key stats from sales, web and email performance and put forward suggestions and presentations on improvements to be made.
• Attend Review meetings with Partners, providing the relevant detail on shows and clear ideas on progression and improvement
• Ensure seamless handover with account manager, providing all the relevant information and ensuring support is maintained until long term partner relationship is secure.
• Able to demonstrate at least 3 years’ experience in a sales role
• Good commercial business sense
• Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
• Proactive and able to work on own initiative
• Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work well under pressure
• Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
• Organised and able to prioritise
• Good Excel and Power point skills
• Creative with marketing experience being preferable
The ONE Group - With offices in Northampton, Peterborough and Cambridge - our recruitment divisions include; Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office, technical and Executive recruitment. The ONE Group are the largest independent recruitment businesses across, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.