Quality Improvement Leader – Perm – Manufacturing
Are you an experienced quality professional? Are you qualified to at least a six sigma green belt level? Do you come from a manufacturing/production background?
In this role you will lead projects that will implement lean six sigma methodology into your area of the business. You will be tasked with improving product yield, customer complaints, increasing revenues, reducing lead times and improving systems.
The day to day duties for the Quality Improvement Leader position to include:
• You will be responsible for developing lean six sigma strategies
• Be required to lead improvement projects with the goal of improving production and customer satisfaction
• Carry out internal audits on production processes and products
• Create a culture of problem solving using defined and problem-solving methodologies
• Provide internal and external failure data
• Influence managers, senior managers and directors to support resolution of quality and processing issues
My client is a world renowned manufacturing business who sell their products throughout the world, they have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Improvement Leader to join their growing team. They are an industry leading company who help organisations across the world increase their productivity.
For this position we are looking for:-
• Will need experience of working within manufacturing/production
• Six sigma green belt
• Knowledge of quality tools
• Worked within an ISO9001 environment
• Experience in Lean manufacturing and implementing problem solving methodology
• Project management
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
The organisation offers a generous benefits scheme consisting of 25 days annual leave, bonus scheme and excellent pension. The role also comes with progression opportunities and excellent training is on offer.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.