If you’re looking for the chance to join one of the UK’s leading food business and take ownership of the technical function of a high-performing site, you’re in the right place.
The business is performing extremely well and are combatting the current trend of manufacturers who are closing sites or downsizing their operation. They are opening their doors to more customers and have an exciting future ahead of them, as well as a decorated heritage.
Based in Northamptonshire, our exclusive client is seeking a steady pair of hands to lead the technical function and be the main point of contact for their distinguished customer base. You’ll need to be a confident leader who is comfortable dealing with any factory related issues whilst also being capable of managing the retailer relationships.
We are looking to attract the best of the best – you will need to be an experienced technical manager with at least five solid years’ experience in a relevant FMCG business.
What’s in it for you?
• Salary – to attract the best
• Huge opportunity for growth
• Rare chance to join one of the UK’s leading food businesses
• Prospect of joining a business that it already performing excellently, and helping to shape future growth
What will you need?
• Relevant technical manager experience (preferably five years plus) in an FMCG business
• Background wise – uniquely flexible, willing to focus on the individual can contribute rather than where you’ve been so far
• Degree-educated in food/science
• HACCP qualifications
• Lead auditor qualification
What can you expect?
• Responsibility for food safety & compliance for the factory
• Building strong relationships with all customers
• Provide technical leadership for site
• Managing the technical budget
Shortlisting is beginning immediately, and the role will not be on the market for long so please apply now.
If you would like some more information, please get in touch with the FMCG Division of The ONE Group on 01733 234000.