If you had the chance to be part of a team with some of the best in the world, at a state-of-the-art facility, with a very real chance to make history…would you be tempted to quit your job to have the opportunity of a lifetime?
Well I can assure you that you wouldn’t regret it!
We have a very niche role for a Software Controls Engineer, who can develop and oversee control system and validation tests on SiL, HiL, Rig and Dyno platforms. Someone who is confident is developing procedures and has knowledge of full software lifecycle – requirements, design, code and test.
If you're a Software Engineer looking for a big change, a whole load of responsibility and want to push yourself to the max…this will be guaranteed to be the peak time of your career! If you think you’re ready for the challenge keep reading…
• BEng/BSc qualified (2:1 minimum) in Degree level or higher in software or engineering related discipline.
• Software design and development experience using one or more of the following tools/languages.
• Visual Studio
Knowledge & Experience:
• Managing applications for high performance power unit electronic systems (ECU’s, Calibration Tools etc)
• Knowledge of the full software lifecycle including requirements, design, code and test.
• Understanding of Internal combustion engine and Hybrid powertrain operation and control.
• Knowledge of automotive communication protocols (e.g. CAN, Flexray, Ethernet)
• Use of calibration, diagnostic and measurement tools such as System Monitor, CANalyzer, ATLAS.
• Minimum of 3 year in a software development environment, preferably Automotive.
• Specifying, developing and overseeing control system tests including validation tests on various platforms (HiL, Rig, Dyno etc.)
• Documenting and develop specifications and procedures.
• Hardware Schematic Review of Electro/Mechanical systems.
• Highly self-motivated, proactive and have good organisation skills
• Be creative, innovative and inquisitive
• Have close attention to detail, and be driven to deliver engineering of the highest quality
• Have an ability to work to strict deadlines
• Demonstrate pragmatism, accountability and credibility
• Be flexible in the approach toward working hours
The company offers superb career development to the right applicants with a proven track record of progression within its ranks as well as a very attractive salary and benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity click apply now or contact Holly Whetton for more details - 01733 243000