£40,000 - £45,000
A large multi-site chilled food manufacturer in Northamptonshire is currently lacking a key member of the operation – do you possess the skills required for success?
The company have been trading for many years and have enjoyed huge success. Their products are in high-demand and they enjoy holding close relationships with the retailers. A recent increase in business has ramped production up, and due to some internal reorganisation, they need a dedicated QA Manager to oversee the factory’s quality function.
Reporting into the Technical Manager, you will be tasked with ensuring the factories quality standards and make sure that it is consistently in an audit-ready state. You will have two teams of experienced quality auditors to help you reach your goals, but ultimately the responsibility for ensuring the mission is successful will rest on your shoulders.
Ideally, you’ll have an idea of high-care environments as well as short-shelf life product ranges and be confident in your knowledge of Quality Management Systems.
We are seeking a true leader, who has the management skills necessary to manage a team of Quality Auditors and help develop them. You’ll need to be a strong communicator with excellent management ability.
What’s on offer?
• Salary up to £45,000 per annum
• Chance to work one of the UK’s leading food manufacturers
• Monday-Friday working pattern
• Busy site with lots of future potential
What will you need?
• Experience leading a Quality Assurance function within a food-manufacturing business
• Experience leading teams of quality staff within a food manufacturing business
• Full driving licence and a vehicle
• Strong communication skills
If your CV is ready to go, please apply now as shortlisting begins immediately.
If you would like more information, please get in touch with the FMCG Division of The ONE Group.